The No. 19 Bulls try to move to 2-0 on the season when they host Stony Brook in their home opener.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 11, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
E. CHRISTOPHER MURRAY
15 MILLBROOK DRIVE
STONY BROOK, NEW YORK, 11790
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - EKH PROPERTIES LLC
Around the Web
- No. 19 USF looks to keep on rolling against visiting Stony Brook
Saturday Sep 2, 2017
- Quinton Flowers, USF emerge in 2nd half to overpower Stony Brook
Sunday Sep 3, 2017
Quinton Flowers led South Florida to victory on Saturday against Stony Brook.
- Jets turn to Giants castoff to fix tight end problem
By Zach Braziller - Sunday Sep 3, 2017
It made too much sense not to happen. The Jets had a gaping hole at tight end, and Will Tye found himself without a job. With one move, both problems were settled. A day after the Giants waived Tye, the Jets claimed the former Stony Brook star,
- ‘We saw this huge guy go up there’: Aaron Judge’s first derby
By Dan Martin - Saturday Jul 8, 2017
It was less than a week before Mason Katz was going to participate in the 2012 College Baseball Home Run Derby in Omaha, Neb., and the LSU junior was standing in the outfield at Stony Brook Field in the Cape Cod League, talking to some teammates with the Yarmouth-Dennis Red Sox. “The other team was...
- Hamptons Property Asks $150 Million
Thursday Jul 13, 2017
The 14-acre beachfront spread on Meadow Lane in Southampton, N.Y., was assembled from four parcels of land and includes several homes.
- Bill and Hillary Clinton's Hamptons Summer Rental Sells
Tuesday Aug 29, 2017
In East Hampton, N.Y., the property was sold by real estate developer Elie Hirschfeld, president of Hirschfeld Properties.