Hatem El-Gamasy often appears as a pundit for Egyptian television news programs. His viewers don’t know his day job: He owns a bodega in Queens.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 20, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
AIMAN S MOHAMED
1 RITZ PLACE
LINDENHURST, NEW YORK, 11757
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - EGYPTIAN R US, CORP.
Around the Web
- Hold the Egg Sandwich: Egyptian TV Is Calling
By SARAH MASLIN NIR - Saturday Sep 16, 2017
- Egyptian President Signs Law to Restrict Operations of Foreign-funded NGOs
By Anna Berry - Friday Jun 2, 2017
The latest development in Egypt’s devastating decline is part of a wider crackdown on civil society abroad.
- Marine Corps Plane Crash: The Victims
By THE NEW YORK TIMES - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
Family members and friends have begun identifying many of the 16 American service members who died on Monday when their plane crashed in rural Mississippi.
- Could the Rockaways Survive Another Sandy?
By LUIS FERRÉ-SADURNÍ - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
Residents are bracing for the worst, wondering whether measures taken so far are enough to keep devastation of the Queens community at bay.
- Congressional panel puts plans for a US Space Corps in 2018 defense budget
By Sean Gallagher - Monday Jul 3, 2017
"Space has not been given adequate priority by our friends in the Air Force," says congressman.
- NY judge sparks outrage after freeing alleged cop attacker - US Army soldier charged in killing of wife, NY state trooper after domestic dispute
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Monday Jul 10, 2017