Jeff Sessions is proud of the work he's doing at the Justice Department and isn't going anywhere "as long as it's appropriate."
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 05, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC PROFESSIONAL CORPORATION
2014 - EDWIN ARNES ATTORNEY FIRM P.C.
Around the Web
- Jeff Sessions Says He’ll Stay On As Attorney General Despite Trump Trashing Him To The ‘NY Times’
By emmieodea - Thursday Jul 20, 2017
- Arnstein & Lehr to Merge With Saul Ewing in Law Firm Deal
Tuesday Sep 5, 2017
Chicago-based Arnstein & Lehr LLP is merging with East Coast firm Saul Ewing LLP, the two firms announced, to form a more than 400-attorney firm with strengths in bankruptcy, litigation, finance and real estate work.
- NFL Explores Tie-Up With Firm Owned by Jerry Jones and N.Y. Yankees
Tuesday Aug 1, 2017
A combination of Legends Hospitality and NFL On Location would potentially provide travel and ticket services for the world’s biggest sporting events
- Bauer, Encarnacion lift Indians to 7-3 victory over Red Sox
By AP - Tuesday Aug 15, 2017
Trevor pitched into the 7th inning and struck out 11, while Edwin blasted a pair of 2-run homers.
- The PC market isn’t sinking like it once was, here’s why
By Jonathan Vanian, Fortune - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
The fact that the personal computer market isn’t sinking as fast as it did just a few years ago is good news for the world’s biggest PC makers. Worldwide shipments of PCs declined 3.3% year-over-year in the second quarter to 60.5 million, the International Data Corporation said on Wednesday. Analyst firm Gartner published a similar […]
- Trump Attorney Jay Sekulow’s Firm Reportedly Funneled Millions Of Donations From The Poor To His Family
By emmieodea - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
Jay Sekulow's nonprofit Christian Advocates Serving Evangelism funneled money donated during the recession to his family, private jet.