New York is becoming a cultural center for young women trying to disrupt the male-dominated industries of design engineering and sex toys.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 18, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - EDWARD J. SWEENEY, INC.
Around the Web
- Women of Sex Tech, Unite
By ANNA NORTH - Friday Aug 18, 2017
- Lawmakers Seek Compromise as New Jersey Budget Impasse Drags On
By RUSS BUETTNER and NATE SCHWEBER - Monday Jul 3, 2017
The stalemate threatened to extend to the Fourth of July holiday. Many state workers were forced to stay home Monday without pay.
- The Look: New York City Parks in the Summer: Romance, Games and a Performance for a Dying Tree
By DANIEL ARNOLD, JOANNA NIKAS and EVE LYONS - Saturday Sep 2, 2017
Daniel Arnold spent the last two months photographing parks in all five boroughs. The experience showed him “a very different pulse of the city.”
- Inside New York City’s Priciest Rentals
By CAROLINE BIGGS - Friday Sep 1, 2017
Some New Yorkers could afford to buy multimillion-dollar properties, but they’d rather rent a place for upward of $20,000 a month.
- Restaurant Review: Lost in New York at Public Kitchen
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Oct 10, 2017
At Jean-Georges Vongerichten’s new restaurant on the Lower East Side, the menu is supposed to be inspired by the whole city.
- For Daily News, a Publisher From Its Past Faces Digital Future
By JAMES BARRON - Tuesday Sep 5, 2017
Tronc, publisher of The Chicago Tribune, is taking over the New York tabloid, giving Tronc newspapers in the nation’s three largest markets.