Should James Dolan put the Knicks on the auction block, Mallory Edens has her checkbook ready to go. Speaking to TMZ, the daughter of Milwaukee Bucks co-owner Wes Edens revealed she’s willing to take the reins of one of the NBA’s priciest franchises. “I wanna buy the Knicks one day,” Edens said while in Los...
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 28, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC PROFESSIONAL CORPORATION
2014 - EDEN W. WOFSEY D.M.D. P.C.
Around the Web
- Bucks owner’s daughter wants to buy Knicks
By Jaclyn Hendricks - Monday Aug 28, 2017
- Weinstein's company will change name following his firing
By Associated Press - Monday Oct 9, 2017
The Weinstein Co. will change its name following the firing of co-founder Harvey Weinstein over sexual harassment allegations, a studio insider said Monday.The insider, who was not authorized to...
To view the full story, click the title link.
- The Look: New York City Parks in the Summer: Romance, Games and a Performance for a Dying Tree
By DANIEL ARNOLD, JOANNA NIKAS and EVE LYONS - Saturday Sep 2, 2017
Daniel Arnold spent the last two months photographing parks in all five boroughs. The experience showed him “a very different pulse of the city.”
- New York Today: New York Today: New Subway Clocks
By JONATHAN WOLFE - Monday Aug 7, 2017
Monday: Rolling out new subway clocks, the Corkscrew Theater Festival, and National Lighthouse Day.
- Restaurant Review: Lost in New York at Public Kitchen
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Oct 10, 2017
At Jean-Georges Vongerichten’s new restaurant on the Lower East Side, the menu is supposed to be inspired by the whole city.
- Conviction Overturned for ex-NY Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver
Thursday Jul 13, 2017
A federal appeals court has overturned the corruption conviction of former New York Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver.