State Street Corporation, which denies the Labor Department’s claims, has agreed to pay $5 million to settle allegations of compensation discrimination.
NYS Entity Status
- Dissolution (Apr 11, 2013)
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 12, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - EDEN'S TRANSPORTATION CORPORATION
Around the Web
- Firm Behind ‘Fearless Girl’ Statue Underpaid Women, U.S. Says
By MATT STEVENS - Friday Oct 6, 2017
- New York Today: New York Today: New Subway Clocks
By JONATHAN WOLFE - Monday Aug 7, 2017
Monday: Rolling out new subway clocks, the Corkscrew Theater Festival, and National Lighthouse Day.
- The Biggest Threats to Uber's Future, Ranked
By Aarian Marshall - Thursday Jun 8, 2017
Lawsuits, criminal investigations, and a toxic corporate culture. Can the ride-hail giant survive?
- What Is Blue Holly – Tips On Growing Meserve Blue Hollies
By Teo Spangler - Friday Jul 21, 2017
- After United Fallout, Airlines Are Bumping Fewer Passengers
By MATT STEVENS - Tuesday Aug 8, 2017
Airlines recently reported the lowest bump rate since 1995, a Transportation Department report said. A dragging episode in April may have played a role.