Hatem El-Gamasy often appears as a pundit for Egyptian television news programs. His viewers don’t know his day job: He owns a bodega in Queens.
NYS Entity Status
- Dissolution by Proclamation / Annulment of Authority (Jan 27, 2010)
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 09, 2002
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2002 - ECUAMERICA INCORPORATED
Around the Web
- Hold the Egg Sandwich: Egyptian TV Is Calling
By SARAH MASLIN NIR - Saturday Sep 16, 2017
- It’s a Superfund Site, but It’s Also Their Livelihood
By VIVIAN WANG - Friday Aug 4, 2017
Federal efforts to clean up a Queens site contaminated with radioactive waste could displace some automotive shops. Their owners don’t know where they’d go.
- An Upscale Hamlet Weighs Whether to Be a Village (or Not to Be)
By LISA W. FODERARO - Sunday Nov 5, 2017
The hamlet of Edgemont, N.Y., is seeking to become an incorporated village, citing land use decisions and costly settlements by the Town of Greenburgh.
- Wopo Holup, Who Adorned Public Spaces With Art, Dies at 80
By NEIL GENZLINGER - Sunday Oct 29, 2017
At Battery Park in Manhattan and many other places, countless people have seen her works, which often incorporated images from the natural world.
- Sharks found in NY home's basement pool
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Wednesday Sep 6, 2017
- Nielsen To Incorporate Comcast Set-Top Data In Local TV Ratings
Thursday Nov 9, 2017
Nielsen this morning announced a deal with Comcast to incorporate some of its digital set-top-box data into Nielsen's local TV audience measurement service. "With this agreement, Comcast becomes thefourth major cable or satellite provider whose non-personally identifiable TV viewing data is being integrated with Nielsen's comprehensive panel data," Nielsen stated about the deal -- but it did notdisclose how much of Comcast's data would be incorporated into its local ratings reports, nor how it would be represented in its mix of data.