Yesterday, Mark Burr was named EVP and West Coast digital leader for Cohn & Wolfe, a new position at the agency according to a release. Burr will be based in Los Angeles.
NYS Entity Status
- Surrender of Authority (Oct 30, 2002)
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 07, 1986
NYS DOS ID#
REGISTERED AGENT REVOKED
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN BUSINESS CORPORATION
1986 - ECP OF ILLINOIS
1986 - ECP INCORPORATED
AROUND THE WEB
- Burr Named EVP and West Coast Digital Leader
Wednesday Dec 5, 2012
- Hold the Egg Sandwich: Egyptian TV Is Calling
By SARAH MASLIN NIR - Saturday Sep 16, 2017
Hatem El-Gamasy often appears as a pundit for Egyptian television news programs. His viewers don’t know his day job: He owns a bodega in Queens.
- On Washington: Senate Inquiry Into Russian Meddling Could Wrap Up This Year, Burr Says
By CARL HULSE - Saturday Aug 12, 2017
Senator Richard Burr, the leader of the Senate Intelligence Committee, said the inquiry had expanded but he hoped it would conclude by the end of the year.
- “Hacksaw Ridge” at the Venice Film Festival
By Mick LaSalle - Sunday Sep 4, 2016
“Hacksaw Ridge” is Mel Gibson’s Hollywood redemption, and on his own weird, twisted, neurotic, bloody, gory, violence-obsessed terms. I saw it this morning at the Venice Film Festival, and it’s a terrific movie — in every sense of the word terrific. It’s the story of Desmond Doss, who was either the first or the only
- North Carolina Shrugs as Its Senator Scrutinizes Russia
By EMMARIE HUETTEMAN - Saturday Jul 8, 2017
Senator Richard M. Burr is leading the Senate’s inquiry into Russian meddling, but many in his state have more pressing local issues on their minds.
- The Man Who Wrote Those Password Rules Has a New Tip: N3v$r M1^d!
Monday Aug 7, 2017
Bill Burr’s 2003 report recommended using numbers, obscure characters and capital letters and updating regularly. As his advice is overturned, he feels regretful.