A Gowanus farmer’s writings from 1828 to 1830 describe burying them on property that includes the proposed site of a prekindergarten.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
OCTOBER 22, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - ECONOMY FREIGHT INC.
Around the Web
- 19th-Century Diary Suggests Slaves Are Buried in Brooklyn Lot
By MICHAEL WILSON - Friday Aug 4, 2017
- Freight Train Delays Aren’t Endangering Supplies Of Pringles And Fries… Yet
By Laura Northrup - Tuesday Aug 22, 2017
There’s no need to worry yet, but it’s possible that service problems at the freight railroad CSX might endanger Pringles, McDonald’s French fries, and the production of other mundane objects that keep our economy running. Cooking oil by truckFreight trains are crucial to our economy, performing important behind-the-scenes work like bringing crucial chemicals and other ingredients to factories, …
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
- Can Gowanus Survive Its Renaissance?
By ANDY NEWMAN - Friday Oct 13, 2017
Brooklyn’s famously filthy canal is getting cleaned up. New construction is coming to the area. And not everyone is happy.
- Economic Trends: To Understand Rising Inequality, Consider the Janitors at Two Top Companies, Then and Now
By NEIL IRWIN - Sunday Sep 3, 2017
Focusing on core competence and outsourcing the rest has made U.S. companies lean, nimble and productive. It has also left lots of people worse off.
- Flexport to Open First Warehouse in Southern California
Monday Jul 17, 2017
Freight-services startup Flexport Inc. is stepping off the cloud and into the real world. The San Francisco-based firm, which helps customers arrange freight shipments online, will open its first warehouse on Aug. 1 near the ports of Los Angeles and Long Beach.