Department stores and other retailers struggling to beat back e-commerce are taking cues from online start-ups by experimenting with small showrooms.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 28, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - ECCLESTON GROUP INC.
Around the Web
- Retailers Experiment With a New Philosophy: Smaller Is Better
By TIFFANY HSU - Saturday Nov 18, 2017
- Restaurant Review: The Pool Strives to Deal With Its Famous Dining Room
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Oct 17, 2017
Changes to the landmark interior of the former Four Seasons create challenges for the new restaurant from Major Food Group.
- DealBook Briefing: The Fallout From the AT&T-Time Warner Lawsuit
Tuesday Nov 21, 2017
Media executives quietly express hope that the Justice Department’s case goes to trial and loses, putting pressure on the government in future merger reviews.
- Anthem Confirms Swedish to Step Down as CEO
Monday Nov 6, 2017
Anthem Inc. has named the former chief executive of UnitedHealth Group Inc.’s insurance business, Gail Boudreaux, its new president and chief executive officer.
- On Technology: How Hate Groups Forced Online Platforms to Reveal Their True Nature
By JOHN HERRMAN - Monday Aug 21, 2017
Internet companies annexed much of our public sphere, playacting as little democracies — a charade they gave up last week.
- F1 heiress’ $6.5B divorce battle is getting ugly, like ‘c–t’ ugly
By The Sun - Thursday Jun 29, 2017
The husband of Bernie Ecclestone’s daughter Petra called the Formula One boss a “c–t” Wednesday after a judge ordered him out of his marital home. Millionaire James Stunt, 35, appeared to make a gun gesture in court before he barged into the 86-year-old former king of Formula 1 racing. Stunt then stormed out of the...