Why is “choice” in matters of one’s personal health suddenly a bad thing?
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
DECEMBER 12, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - EATON INSURANCE AGENCY, INC.
Around the Web
- 'Junk Insurance' vs. 'Junk News' at the NY Times
Monday Jul 17, 2017
- Amid Opioid Crisis, Insurers Restrict Pricey, Less Addictive Painkillers
By KATIE THOMAS and CHARLES ORNSTEIN - Monday Sep 18, 2017
Drug companies and doctors have been accused of fueling the opioid crisis, but some question whether insurers have played a role, too.
- ‘Amityville: The Awakening’ Is Finally Being Released… For Free
By Caleb Reading - Friday Sep 22, 2017
This film just can't get a break. It's almost like... cursed or something.
- NY insurance company dragged into Wells Fargo scandal
By Kevin Dugan - Tuesday Aug 1, 2017
The New York insurance company that wrote policies for 800,000 questionable Wells Fargo auto loans has been dragged into the bank’s latest scandal. National General Insurance was named in a class-action lawsuit filed against the bank — for allegedly unduly profiting from $80 million in collateral protection insurance that the drivers didn’t need — and...
- Insurance Struggles with Lead Gen & Data Analytics
By Lisa Morgan Freelance Writer - Tuesday Aug 22, 2017
Insurance agencies struggle to reach new prospects. To adapt to changing markets, they must overcome challenges with data integration, data quality, and systems fragmentation.
- With Health Law in Flux, Insurers Scramble to Meet Filing Deadline
By REED ABELSON - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
Anthem, a major player in the Obamacare exchanges, announced that it would withdraw from Wisconsin and Indiana next year, along with Ohio.