Not your mother’s house tour: This summer has brought a bounty of artwork to Catskill, Hudson, Cold Spring and beyond.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 07, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - EAT AT THE J INC.
Around the Web
- Critic's Notebook: Contemporary Art Steams Up the Hudson
By NANCY PRINCENTHAL - Thursday Aug 24, 2017
- View From the River Café: 40 Years of Feasts and Firsts
By BRYAN MILLER - Monday Jul 31, 2017
This special-occasion restaurant on the East River in Brooklyn was in many ways a pioneer, yet its understated charm and elegant owner still thrive.
- There’s J.R. Smith-Dwyane Wade drama over Cavs’ starting 5
By Zach Braziller - Wednesday Oct 11, 2017
One Cavalier doesn’t seem thrilled about the addition of LeBron James’s BFF Dwyane Wade, and — surprise, surprise — it’s J.R. Smith. And, in the most expected way, it’s over his starting spot. Smith already has been relegated to the bench in favor of Wade. According to Cleveland.com, Smith was “absolutely” frustrated to not be...
- J&J Wades Into Death Penalty Debate For First Time
Monday Aug 21, 2017
Johnson & Johnson’s Janssen Pharmaceuticals is opposed to plans by Florida authorities to use one if its drugs in the lethal injection of convicted killer Mark Asay,
- A Winning Design for a New York Monument to Gay and Transgender People
By JOSHUA BARONE - Sunday Jun 25, 2017
Gov. Andrew M. Cuomo announced that the artist Anthony Goicolea had been selected to design the monument in Hudson River Park in Manhattan.
- Mumbai Paralyzed by Floods as Rain Batters India's Financial Hub
Wednesday Aug 30, 2017
Torrential monsoon rains paralyzed Mumbai for a second day as the streets turned into rivers and people waded through waist-deep waters.