The fight over the fate of the massive Brooklyn housing complex pits a real estate tycoon’s widow against her stepchildren, with $900 million at stake.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 28, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - EASYGOING EXPRESS INC.
Around the Web
- The Messy Family Battle for Starrett City
By CHARLES V. BAGLI - Tuesday Oct 31, 2017
- Modern Love: Who’s Allowed to Hold Hands?
By NICOLE DENNIS-BENN - Friday Sep 1, 2017
A Jamaican woman chafes at the reality that expressing affection for her wife can lead to confrontations with her fellow immigrants in New York.
- Moon Express Sets Its Sights on Deliveries to the Moon and Beyond
By KENNETH CHANG - Wednesday Jul 12, 2017
The company, Moon Express, is aiming to win the $20 million Google Lunar X Prize competition and become a payload delivery company.
- He Excelled as a Detective, Until Prosecutors Stopped Believing Him
By JOSEPH GOLDSTEIN - Tuesday Oct 10, 2017
Detective Kevin Desormeau’s indictment on perjury charges adds to the growing belief that lying is a persistent problem for the New York Police Department.
- DealBook Briefing: The Fallout From the AT&T-Time Warner Lawsuit
Tuesday Nov 21, 2017
Media executives quietly express hope that the Justice Department’s case goes to trial and loses, putting pressure on the government in future merger reviews.
- Retailers Experiment With a New Philosophy: Smaller Is Better
By TIFFANY HSU - Saturday Nov 18, 2017
Department stores and other retailers struggling to beat back e-commerce are taking cues from online start-ups by experimenting with small showrooms.