DALLAS (AP) — A 22-year-old Texas man who was beaten to death at a bar on a Greek island recently graduated from college and was known to his friends for his fun-loving and friendly demeanor.Authorities haven't disclosed a possible motive for the attack, but eight people have been arrested.Henderson's aunt, Jan Richardson, told The Associated Press on Monday that her nephew had planned to travel to Spain after his time in Greece.Henderson graduated in May with a bachelor's degree in business administration from the University of Arizona.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 17, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - EASYGO TRAVEL, INC.
Around the Web
- Friends say Texan killed in Greece was easygoing, fun-loving
By JAMIE STENGLE, Associated Press - Tuesday Jul 11, 2017
- Retailers Experiment With a New Philosophy: Smaller Is Better
By TIFFANY HSU - Saturday Nov 18, 2017
Department stores and other retailers struggling to beat back e-commerce are taking cues from online start-ups by experimenting with small showrooms.
- People Are Applying For This NYTimes Travel Writing Gig In Droves (And You Should Too!)
By Hope R. Carter - Tuesday Oct 24, 2017
Twitter is ablaze after the New York Times posted an ad for a yearlong travel journalist position.
- NFL Explores Tie-Up With Firm Owned by Jerry Jones and N.Y. Yankees
Tuesday Aug 1, 2017
A combination of Legends Hospitality and NFL On Location would potentially provide travel and ticket services for the world’s biggest sporting events
- Upstate NY’s Basilica Soundscape Is A Festival Of Intimate Juxtaposition: Pastoral Stillness, Frenetic Noise
By Caitlin White - Tuesday Sep 19, 2017
An LA native travels to Hudson, New York for one of the most intimate, noisiest and most picturesque festivals in the country
- Ryder Trucks Launches Campaign With 'Inc.'
Tuesday Sep 19, 2017
"The campaign underscores how truck owners are essentially dumping cash all over America's highways from all the hidden costs required in maintaining a private fleet," Ryder's Karen Jones tells"Marketing Daily."