[Updated, 9:30 p.m. ET, see below] Eric Schadt has been incubating a genomic data project within the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai for more than five years. Today, the product of that work, a 300-plus employee startup called Sema4, has formally left the nest. Sema4 today spun out of Mount Sinai as a […]
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 19, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - EASTSIDE CAPITAL GROUP CORP.
Around the Web
- Sema4, Eric Schadt’s Genomics Startup, Spins Out of Sinai to Raise Cash
By Ben Fidler - Thursday Jun 1, 2017
- Mt. Sinai's new therapy dog is a mutt with a mission
By Peter D'Amato - Thursday Aug 10, 2017
Midway through his shift at Mount Sinai’s Kravis Children’s Hospital, the health system’s youngest worker was doing his rounds—on four legs. Professor Bunsen...
To view the full story, click the title link.
- Needham Joins Final Nike/USL HSG Top 25 With Upset of Longmeadow
By mschneider - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
- Cedars-Sinai Awards $4.8 Million in Grants for Safety-Net Groups
By email@example.com (Matt Sinclair) - Friday Aug 18, 2017
Grants were awarded through the Community Clinic Initiative in support of programs that address the physical and mental healthcare needs of underserved populations....
- Doctors Feel What It's Like to Be in the ICU
Monday Oct 9, 2017
Immersive art project lets Mount Sinai staff hear noises and feel confined like intensive-care brain trauma patients, writes Sumathi Reddy in ‘Your Health’