In downtown Flushing, Queens, Guan Fu Sichuan shows off the rich variety of flavors beyond the familiar blast of chiles.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 04, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - EASTERN STAR DEVELOPMENT LLC
Around the Web
- Restaurant Review: A New Kind of Sichuan Restaurant for New York
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Aug 1, 2017
- Letter of Recommendation: Letter of Recommendation: Karaoke at Home
By JENNY ZHANG - Friday Jul 7, 2017
Solo singing as an antidote to bullying, racism and rage.
- The Look: New York City Parks in the Summer: Romance, Games and a Performance for a Dying Tree
By DANIEL ARNOLD, JOANNA NIKAS and EVE LYONS - Saturday Sep 2, 2017
Daniel Arnold spent the last two months photographing parks in all five boroughs. The experience showed him “a very different pulse of the city.”
- A New Kind of Classroom: No Grades, No Failing, No Hurry
By KYLE SPENCER - Friday Aug 11, 2017
Mastery-based learning allows students to learn at their own pace.
- Budget Bus Lines Flout the Rules With Little Consequence
By PATRICK McGEEHAN and WINNIE HU - Monday Sep 25, 2017
Even after deadly crashes like the one in Queens last week, discount bus companies are often able to stay in business and evade serious penalties.
- AI-enhanced mobile trading app raises $25 million from Eastern Europe
By Vitaly Bulatov - Wednesday Aug 2, 2017
Two major investors from Russia and Belarus have just invested $25 million in Capital.com, a trading app that is similar to Robinhood in the US or Trading212 in Europe — but with a specific AI-powered function that provides users with tailored content based on behavioral analysis.This is the fourth deal under a $100 million investment program targeting AI startups, which was announced in early 2017 by Larnabel VC and VP Capital. The first investments went to Astro Digital, a California-based startup which develops open APIs for satellite imagery, Banuba, a startup with...Read More