Sempra Energy has reached a deal to buy Oncor for $9.45 billion after swooping in to snatch the power-transmission company away from Warren Buffett’s Berkshire Hathaway Inc.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
DECEMBER 30, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - EASTERN SITKA ENERGY, INC.
Around the Web
- Sempra Energy Reaches Deal to Buy Oncor After Outbidding Berkshire
Sunday Aug 20, 2017
- Berkshire Hathaway Makes a $9 Billion Bid for Energy Future Holdings
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED - Friday Jul 7, 2017
The deal would augment Berkshire Hathaway Energy, whose collection of utilities delivers power to 11.6 million customers across the West and Midwest.
- Tee times, pairings: 2017 The Northern Trust, Round 3
By Kevin Casey - Friday Aug 25, 2017
Here are the third-round tee times and pairings for The Northern Trust at Glen Oaks Club in Old Westbury, N.Y. (Note: All times Eastern). • (...)
- Tee times, pairings: 2017 The Northern Trust, final round
By Kevin Casey - Saturday Aug 26, 2017
Here are the final-round tee times and pairings for The Northern Trust at Glen Oaks Club in Old Westbury, N.Y. (Note: All times Eastern). • (...)
- EQT to Buy Rice for $6.7 Billion
Monday Jun 19, 2017
EQT Corp. agreed to buy Rice Energy Inc. for $6.7 billion in the latest proposed tie-up between energy producers suffering from low oil and gas prices.
- Elliott Set to Duel Berkshire for Energy Future's Oncor
Tuesday Jul 11, 2017
Paul Singer’s hedge fund is still pursuing Oncor, one of the largest power transmission utilities in the U.S., with a deal that it says is better than a buyout by Warren Buffett’s Berkshire Hathaway Inc.