In East Hampton, N.Y., the property was sold by real estate developer Elie Hirschfeld, president of Hirschfeld Properties.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 01, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - EAST TO WEST PROPERTY ALLIANCE, LLC
Around the Web
- Bill and Hillary Clinton's Hamptons Summer Rental Sells
Tuesday Aug 29, 2017
- Trump’s Tough Talk on North Korea Puts Japan’s Leader in Delicate Spot
By JONATHAN SOBLE - Friday Aug 11, 2017
North Korea’s accelerating military advances — and President Trump’s volatile response — could complicate Japan’s close alliance with the United States.
- Emirates, Flydubai Connect in New Middle East Airline Alliance
Monday Jul 17, 2017
Dubai-based carriers Emirates and Flydubai are going to work more closely together through a wide-ranging tie-up, in the latest sign that intensifying political and economic pressures are making Middle East carriers rethink their business plans.
- Near The East River, Plans Emerge For NY’s Next Life Science Center
By Ben Fidler - Monday Aug 21, 2017
At a time when biotech incubators and shared spaces are beginning to multiply in Manhattan, work on what could rank among the city’s largest biotech centers—if it can all come together—is just getting underway. According to Paul Wexler, a longtime healthcare-focused real estate broker, construction should begin next year on what is being called the […]
- NATO, Moscow Squabble Over Russian War Games Near Alliance Borders
Thursday Jul 13, 2017
Alliance officials say military exercises risk accidents and miscalculation that could trigger a crisis between Moscow and the West.
- Properties That Shout 'Timber!'
Wednesday Aug 9, 2017
Three luxury log homes that are on the market in West Virginia, Tennessee and Kentucky