Those affected by Hurricane Sandy five years ago shared how the storm changed their lives physically, emotionally and financially, and how things have changed for the better since.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 19, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - EAST SIDE NETWORK INC.
Around the Web
- The Rebuilding Years, Post-Sandy
By THE NEW YORK TIMES and JONAH MARKOWITZ - Sunday Oct 29, 2017
- On Staten Island, Haunting Memories of Those Killed by Hurricane Sandy
By MICHAEL WILSON - Friday Oct 27, 2017
The powerful storm flooded blocks of Staten Island, erasing homes and claiming the lives of 24 residents.
- Restaurant Review: Lost in New York at Public Kitchen
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Oct 10, 2017
At Jean-Georges Vongerichten’s new restaurant on the Lower East Side, the menu is supposed to be inspired by the whole city.
- Sharks’ Staten Island native set for hockey homecoming
By Greg Joyce - Friday Oct 20, 2017
Kevin Labanc is ready for a homecoming tour. The Staten Island native is coming back to his roots this weekend with the Sharks to play three games in four days against the Devils, Islanders and Rangers. Labanc, who has tallied three goals and two assists through the first five games of the season, will return...
- Restaurant Review: Without Calling Itself a Wine Bar, Cervo’s Acts Like One
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Sep 26, 2017
A new restaurant on the Lower East Side pours Spanish and Portuguese drinks that leave the familiar behind. And it keeps the food simple.
- American Eagle apologizes to Staten Island for 'Pig Pen' shirt
By Dean Balsamini - Sunday Nov 12, 2017
Staten Island is not happy.