The longtime East Village resident wakes early, avoids the brunch crowd, and looks for inspiration in books, trees, art shows and dance performances.
east shore arts council, inc.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 09, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION RESERVATION
2014 - EAST SHORE ARTS COUNCIL, INC.
Around the Web
- Sunday Routine: How Henry Threadgill, Composer, Spends His Sundays
By TAMMY La GORCE - Friday Sep 8, 2017
- State of the Art: The Frightful Five Want to Rule Entertainment. They Are Hitting Limits.
By FARHAD MANJOO - Wednesday Oct 11, 2017
Apple, Google and other tech giants are pushing deeper into cultural industries — and stumbling in ways that suggest a certain cluelessness.
- Trump Takes Aim at Executives Leaving Presidential Council
By DAVID GELLES, KATE KELLY and RACHEL ABRAMS - Wednesday Aug 16, 2017
After six business leaders stepped down from presidential advisory councils, Mr. Trump criticized their work and said they were “leaving out of embarrassment.”
- Critic's Notebook: Contemporary Art Steams Up the Hudson
By NANCY PRINCENTHAL - Thursday Aug 24, 2017
Not your mother’s house tour: This summer has brought a bounty of artwork to Catskill, Hudson, Cold Spring and beyond.
- Art Review: How the East Was Won: A Photographic Portrait
By VICKI GOLDBERG - Thursday Jul 6, 2017
Images at the National Gallery of Art offer a lesson in how the Eastern wilderness — beautiful and grand — was tamed, exploited and transformed.
- Restaurant Review: Lost in New York at Public Kitchen
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Oct 10, 2017
At Jean-Georges Vongerichten’s new restaurant on the Lower East Side, the menu is supposed to be inspired by the whole city.