The longtime East Village resident wakes early, avoids the brunch crowd, and looks for inspiration in books, trees, art shows and dance performances.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 31, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - EAST LINE PROPERTY GROUP INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Sunday Routine: How Henry Threadgill, Composer, Spends His Sundays
By TAMMY La GORCE - Friday Sep 8, 2017
- Bill and Hillary Clinton's Hamptons Summer Rental Sells
Tuesday Aug 29, 2017
In East Hampton, N.Y., the property was sold by real estate developer Elie Hirschfeld, president of Hirschfeld Properties.
- Restaurant Review: Hunger and Desire, Stripped of Window Dressing, at Prune
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Sep 19, 2017
The chef Gabrielle Hamilton’s thoughts on what makes a satisfying dinner are extremely clear.
- The Hunt: Escape From the Holland Tunnel
By JOYCE COHEN - Thursday Sep 7, 2017
Katie Ross and Andrew Bengtsen, whose street fed into the tunnel, wanted a respite from all the honking.
- 19th-Century Diary Suggests Slaves Are Buried in Brooklyn Lot
By MICHAEL WILSON - Friday Aug 4, 2017
A Gowanus farmer’s writings from 1828 to 1830 describe burying them on property that includes the proposed site of a prekindergarten.
- Chris Farley’s IP Owner Files $10 Million Lawsuit Over ‘Fat Bike’ Line
By Tim Kenneally, provided by
- Friday Sep 15, 2017
Here’s a whopper of a lawsuit.The owner of deceased comedian Chris Farley’s intellectual property has filed suit against a bicycle company over a “fat bike” line that’s branded as Farley.In the suit, filed this week in Los Angeles Superior Court this week, Make Him Smile Inc. says that the Trek Bicycle Corporation’s Farley line unfairly encourages consumers to associate the bikes with the “Saturday Night Live” alum.