A new program for store supervisors and department managers may make them better employees but may not help them reach the middle class.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 21, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - EAST END PEST MANAGEMENT INC.
Around the Web
- At Walmart Academy, Training Better Managers. But With a Better Future?
By MICHAEL CORKERY - Tuesday Aug 8, 2017
- Red Sox manager John Farrell desperate for team to save him
By Kevin Kernan - Sunday Oct 8, 2017
BOSTON — Joe Girardi is not the only AL East manager under the gun in the ALDS. The heat is on Red Sox manager John Farrell in a big way, too. The past two years the Red Sox have been a disaster at the end of the season and in the first round of the...
- How Does the Hamptons Garden Grow? With a Lot of Paid Help
By STACEY STOWE - Wednesday Sep 6, 2017
On the East End of Long Island, the professionally planted and tended vegetable garden requires a different kind of green.
- Ginger Insect Problems – Tips On How To Manage Ginger Pests
By Mary Ellen Ellis - Tuesday Oct 17, 2017
- Restaurant Review: Lost in New York at Public Kitchen
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Oct 10, 2017
At Jean-Georges Vongerichten’s new restaurant on the Lower East Side, the menu is supposed to be inspired by the whole city.
- Dealing With Pineapple Problems: Managing Pineapple Pests And Diseases
By Kristi Waterworth - Friday Sep 8, 2017