Additional information regarding cellular reprogramming utilizing the innovative tissue nano-transfection technology (TNT).
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
OCTOBER 03, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC PROFESSIONAL CORPORATION
2013 - EAST END CLINICAL PATHOLOGY, P.C.
Around the Web
- TNT Research Yields Exciting Results for Future Clinical Applications
Friday Aug 18, 2017
- Using Sharkskin to Keep Medical Equipment Sterile?
Friday Jul 21, 2017
Sharkskin-like coating may prevent bacterial growth and prove to be an effective liner for medical equipment.
- Do Bovines Hold the Key to HIV Immunity?
Friday Sep 1, 2017
The cow keeps on giving, and giving, and giving...
- How Does the Hamptons Garden Grow? With a Lot of Paid Help
By STACEY STOWE - Wednesday Sep 6, 2017
On the East End of Long Island, the professionally planted and tended vegetable garden requires a different kind of green.
- “Five Questions For … ” Austin Biotech Entrepreneur Paul Lammers
By Angela Shah - Friday Sep 29, 2017
Austin—Two years ago, Paul Lammers was riding the cancer immunotherapy wave in biotech. His firm, Mirna Therapeutics, hit the Nasdaq after raising $80.5 million in an IPO. Two years and one unsuccessful early stage clinical trial later, Mirna is history. In May, the company was absorbed in a reverse merger with Cambridge, MA-based Synologic, whose shareholders […]
- Restaurant Review: Lost in New York at Public Kitchen
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Oct 10, 2017
At Jean-Georges Vongerichten’s new restaurant on the Lower East Side, the menu is supposed to be inspired by the whole city.