The ride-sharing app has recently shifted its focus to the city’s other boroughs, leading it to a milestone: More people are using Uber than the city’s fabled yellow cabs.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 11, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - EAST COAST INVESTORS' SERVICES GROUP, INC.
Around the Web
- Uber, Surging Outside Manhattan, Tops Taxis in New York City
By WINNIE HU - Thursday Oct 12, 2017
- Raekwon’s New York: Viagra empanadas and hanging at Staten Island Mall
By Hardeep Phull - Friday Jul 7, 2017
With the help of his Wu-Tang Clan compadres, Raekwon (real name Corey Woods) helped redefine the sound of New York City street rap during the ’90s. The group is legendary in their native Staten Island, and even though Raekwon, 47, now lives in Atlanta, he still gets back to the city regularly and will be...
- José brings dangerous rip currents to East Coast
By Yaron Steinbuch - Tuesday Sep 19, 2017
Pesky José retained its hurricane status Tuesday as it stirred up dangerous surf and rip currents off the East Coast. The storm’s center was about 365 miles south of Nantucket, Massachusetts, moving north at 9 mph with sustained winds of 75 mph. A tropical storm watch is in effect for the coast of Long Island,...
- Tropical Storm Jose expected to become hurricane, may affect parts of East Coast - 'Naked in the hallway': Tragic stories from inside Florida nursing home - Barbuda a desolate island after Hurricane Irma
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Friday Sep 15, 2017
- A Vietnamese Island Group Unspoiled by Tourism
Monday Jul 31, 2017
An archipelago off Vietnam’s coast is home to a five-star beach resort—and a haunting past.
- Clueless in East Meadow
By Stitches - Wednesday Aug 9, 2017
The Tool in the Pool is back. Ryan “Blame it on Rio” Lochte successfully returned from his 10-month suspension by winning the 200-meter medley in record time Sunday at the U.S. Open in Long Island. Of greater importance though is that the gas station bathrooms in and around the East Meadow N.Y. area are still...