HEMPSTEAD, N.Y. (AP) — A man accused of bludgeoning his mother, sister and another woman to death after being kicked out of his home on New York's Long Island is headed to court.Suffolk County police say Vanderhall had a history of emotional problems, and his mother had gotten a protective order against him and had thrown him out of their Hempstead home.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 16, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
16 RIDGE ROAD
WHEATLEY HEIGHTS, NEW YORK, 11798
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - EAST COAST HOMES, LLC
Around the Web
- NY man due in court in killings of mom, sister, 3rd woman
Sunday Aug 13, 2017
- Hurricane Jose Spins North, With East Coast Watching Warily
By JACEY FORTIN - Friday Sep 15, 2017
There is a good chance that the storm, which appears to have strengthened, will not make landfall. Still, forecasters are urging vigilance.
- Hurricane Jose Is Expected To Hit New York And The East Coast In The Latest Projections
By Andrew Husband - Saturday Sep 16, 2017
New projections indicate rains and wind from Hurricane Jose will likely strike New York and the east coast, though it won't be a direct hit.
- Experts Have Not Ruled Out The Possibility That Hurricane Maria Will Strike The East Coast
By Andrew Husband - Thursday Sep 21, 2017
Experts tracking Hurricane Maria's destructive path through the Caribbean worry the storm will strike the east coast of the U.S. mainland.
- Restaurant Review: Lost in New York at Public Kitchen
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Oct 10, 2017
At Jean-Georges Vongerichten’s new restaurant on the Lower East Side, the menu is supposed to be inspired by the whole city.
- Restaurant Review: Without Calling Itself a Wine Bar, Cervo’s Acts Like One
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Sep 26, 2017
A new restaurant on the Lower East Side pours Spanish and Portuguese drinks that leave the familiar behind. And it keeps the food simple.