Bethesda is betting 'Doom' and 'Fallout' can draw fans to VR. But they've got Nazi-killing handy, just in case.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 26, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION
2014 - EARTHSHARE CHAPTERS, INC.
Around the Web
- Bethesda’s Upcoming Lineup Is Heavy On VR Games And Nazi-Killing
By Bill Hanstock - Tuesday Oct 10, 2017
- Bethesda’s Tim Willits talks Quake’s past, present, and future
By Kyle Orland - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
Id Studio Director chats with Ars about "our most influential game."
- Toys ‘R’ Us may be inching closer to bankruptcy
By Reuters - Saturday Sep 16, 2017
Toys ‘R’ Us Inc could file for bankruptcy in the coming weeks as pressure from skittish suppliers intensifies, the Wall Street Journal reported (paywall) on Friday, citing people familiar with the matter. The company and its restructuring advisers are considering filing for Chapter 11 protection in the U.S. Bankruptcy Court in Richmond, Virginia, according to...
- Toys ‘R’ Us, Crippled by Competition and Debt, Files for Bankruptcy
By MICHAEL CORKERY - Tuesday Sep 19, 2017
The toy store chain will get $3 billion in financing to continue paying employees and suppliers as it deals with Chapter 11.
- Bethesda’s E3 features new Wolfenstein, Evil Within, VR Fallout and Doom
By Kyle Orland - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Plus a new mod clearinghouse and footage of Skyrim for Nintendo Switch.
- Bethesda E3 2017: Every trailer and announcement
By Stephanie Chan - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Welcome to Bethesdaland! It’s a land of Doom and Fallout Shelter and acid-dropping soldiers — and now virtual reality. If you missed any of the big announcements at Bethesda’s event tonight ahead of the Electronic Entertainment Expo in Los Angeles, keep on reading to get caught up. Click the links or play on the videos below […]