A leader of the Bridge Golf Foundation hopes it will be a “model for progressive gentrification” through its work with underprivileged and mostly black adolescent boys.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
OCTOBER 11, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - EAGLE PATH CENTERS LLC
Around the Web
- A Golf Center Grows in Harlem
By PAUL ROGERS - Friday Aug 25, 2017
- Women of Sex Tech, Unite
By ANNA NORTH - Friday Aug 18, 2017
New York is becoming a cultural center for young women trying to disrupt the male-dominated industries of design engineering and sex toys.
- Trump makes Camp David his hurricane center, talks to governors in Irma's path
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Sunday Sep 10, 2017
- Nicolas Maduro: The Path From Bus Driver to Venezuelan Strongman
By Elizabeth Chuck - Wednesday Aug 2, 2017
What you should know about Venezuelan President Nicolas Maduro, the man at the center of a deadly upheaval.
- Grace Notes: Atop a Manhattan Convention Center, a Harvest of Honey
By JAMES BARRON - Sunday Sep 10, 2017
Beehives on the Javits Center’s roof are yielding their first batches of honey, which will go into dressing on salads sold in a center cafe.
- The Top 10 Moments of New York Fashion Week
By THE NEW YORK TIMES - Friday Sep 15, 2017
Highlights from the shows, including a celebrity-packed front row at Calvin Klein and a trek to Bedford Hills, N.Y., to see Ralph Lauren’s vintage cars.