The new EV is a different kind of challenge to Tesla's Model 3 and Chevy's Bolt EV.
NYS Entity Status
- Dissolution (Apr 25, 2014)
NYS Filing Date
NOVEMBER 07, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - E-V TRANSPORTATION CORP.
Around the Web
- The New 2018 Nissan Leaf: First Drive Impressions
By Jack Stewart - Friday Sep 8, 2017
- This electric vehicle has the best car UI I’ve ever seen
By John Brandon - Monday Jul 17, 2017
The 2017 Chevy Bolt EV is an amazing, long-range electric vehicle that won multiple awards for good reason. Driving the EV for an extended test for the first time, it’s obvious this is the future of driving. (Elon Musk recently predicted that 50 percent of new cars will be electric in ten years.) Beyond the […]
- Marine Corps Plane Crash: The Victims
By THE NEW YORK TIMES - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
Family members and friends have begun identifying many of the 16 American service members who died on Monday when their plane crashed in rural Mississippi.
- The Messy Family Battle for Starrett City
By CHARLES V. BAGLI - Tuesday Oct 31, 2017
The fight over the fate of the massive Brooklyn housing complex pits a real estate tycoon’s widow against her stepchildren, with $900 million at stake.
- Nissan's 2018 Leaf Offers 150 Miles of Range for $30,000
By Jack Stewart - Tuesday Sep 5, 2017
The redesigned electric car is back to challenge Tesla's Model 3 and Chevy's Bolt EV.
- He Excelled as a Detective, Until Prosecutors Stopped Believing Him
By JOSEPH GOLDSTEIN - Tuesday Oct 10, 2017
Detective Kevin Desormeau’s indictment on perjury charges adds to the growing belief that lying is a persistent problem for the New York Police Department.