Square Inc., the technology company best known for processing payments for small merchants across the U.S., is now angling to lend to consumers, too.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 06, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - E SQUARE TRADING COMPANY INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Jack Dorsey's Square Inc. May Soon Loan You Money
Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
- The Look: New York City Parks in the Summer: Romance, Games and a Performance for a Dying Tree
By DANIEL ARNOLD, JOANNA NIKAS and EVE LYONS - Saturday Sep 2, 2017
Daniel Arnold spent the last two months photographing parks in all five boroughs. The experience showed him “a very different pulse of the city.”
- MTV Mines the Past for Its Future: ‘Total Request Live’
By JOHN KOBLIN - Sunday Jul 30, 2017
Remember the “TRL” studio and crowds in Times Square? Music? Carson Daly? MTV hopes you do, and will tune in again.
- A Slump in Tech Stocks That Leaves Some Investors Mystified
By LANDON THOMAS Jr. - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Shares of Netflix, Apple and other giant technology companies that have powered a market rally have taken an uncharacteristic pause.
- Square Feet: Apple Disrupts Silicon Valley With Another Eye-Catcher: Its New Home
By KATHY CHIN LEONG - Tuesday Jul 4, 2017
Apple Park, headquarters for 12,000 people, has brought tourists, businesses and higher real estate prices to the surrounding area.
- Former IT Worker Settles Insider-Trading Accusations in 2012 Apple Merger
Tuesday Jul 18, 2017
A former technology worker at a biometrics company that Apple Inc. (AAPL) bought in 2012 agreed to pay nearly $280,000 to resolve insider trading accusations.