PRESS RELEASE: Sixgill, LLC, the leader in sensor data services for governing IoE, today unveiled the next generation of its universal and highly scalable sensor data services platform, Sixgill Sense 2.0. Sense 2.0 provides vital capabilities...
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 05, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - E PAYMENT SERVICES LLC
Around the Web
- Sixgill®, LLC Launches Sense 2.0
By Business Wire - Thursday Oct 12, 2017
- Worldpay Group, a British Payments Processor, Fields Two Possible Takeover Bids
By CHAD BRAY - Tuesday Jul 4, 2017
The company said that it had been contacted by Vantiv, a rival payments company based in Cincinnati, and by the banking powerhouse JPMorgan Chase.
- Americans Go Big On P2P Payments
Friday May 12, 2017
Thirty-six percent of U.S. adults are currently using P2P payment services, including 62% of millennials.
- Buy a Sofa Online? Wayfair Is Counting on It
By JULIE CRESWELL - Sunday Oct 15, 2017
The online company is betting that you won’t need to sit on the cushions before you buy — and that it can get the furniture through your door.
- Postal Service: More red ink, missed payments as mail slumps
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Friday Aug 11, 2017
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.