NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 24, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - E-LEARNIT INC.
Around the Web
- Jeanne Moreau, award-winning French actress, dead at 89
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Monday Jul 31, 2017
- Jeanne Moreau, Femme Fatale of French New Wave, Is Dead at 89
By ANITA GATES - Monday Jul 31, 2017
The sensual, gravel-voiced Parisian actress starred in Louis Malle’s 1958 drama “The Lovers” and in François Truffaut’s 1962 film “Jules and Jim.”
- Gobierno de Francia: la galardonada actriz francesa Jeanne Moreau muere a los 89 años
Monday Jul 31, 2017
PARÍS (AP) — Gobierno de Francia: la galardonada actriz francesa Jeanne Moreau muere a los 89 años.
- Jeanne Moreau, Award-Winning French Actress, Dies at 89
Monday Jul 31, 2017
French actress Jeanne Moreau, a smoky-voiced femme fatale whose award-winning, seven-decade career included work with some of the world's most acclaimed directors, has died.
- Retailers Experiment With a New Philosophy: Smaller Is Better
By TIFFANY HSU - Saturday Nov 18, 2017
Department stores and other retailers struggling to beat back e-commerce are taking cues from online start-ups by experimenting with small showrooms.
- Truffaut’s ‘Jules and Jim’ anchors Jeanne Moreau tribute at Castro Theatre
By G. Allen Johnson - Wednesday Sep 13, 2017
There will surely be a more comprehensive tribute to the great Jeanne Moreau, who died on July 31 at 89. Clearing calendar space and booking rarely screened classics in bulk are a daunting task, so for now the Castro Theatre’s modest three-film homage hits all the right notes. Moreau is a name that sparks reverence, belonging with Deneueve and Bardot, among others, in the pantheon of iconic French actresses. The Castro wisely focuses on the New Wave icon’s two films with Francois Truffaut, who provided her with her signature role: the alluring, enigmatic Catherine, torn between two men in “Jules and Jim” (1962).