Detective Kevin Desormeau’s indictment on perjury charges adds to the growing belief that lying is a persistent problem for the New York Police Department.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 08, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
160-10 89TH AVE.
JAMAICA, NEW YORK, 11432
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - E.L. DANCE NYC, LLC
Around the Web
- He Excelled as a Detective, Until Prosecutors Stopped Believing Him
By JOSEPH GOLDSTEIN - Tuesday Oct 10, 2017
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
- A New Kind of Classroom: No Grades, No Failing, No Hurry
By KYLE SPENCER - Friday Aug 11, 2017
Mastery-based learning allows students to learn at their own pace.
- The best of NYC theater, dance and classical music this fall
By Barbara Hoffman - Friday Sep 22, 2017
Here’s everything to see and listen to on NYC’s stages this fall. Theater Even in a season when The Boss comes to town — “Springsteen on Broadway” (previews Oct. 3, Walter Kerr) — it’s always nice when beloved old shows come alive again. Look no further than Bette Midler’s “Hello, Dolly!” to see what happens...
- Family of Boy Who Wears Dresses Sues Education Department
By ELIZABETH A. HARRIS - Tuesday Aug 29, 2017
His family says a school in Park Slope was hostile to the boy, and that they were unfairly accused of abuse. The allegation was unfounded.
- El Chapo’s Claims of Improper Extradition Are Dismissed
By ALAN FEUER - Friday Sep 15, 2017
The ruling means the sprawling international drug case against Joaquín Guzmán Loera can continue moving toward a trial scheduled for April.