Reopening after a $143 million renovation, which removed a thousand seats, Cincinnati’s stately Music Hall offers a model for Lincoln Center.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
OCTOBER 17, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - E, G RENOVATIONS CORP
Around the Web
- As Geffen Hall’s Renovation Stumbles, Cincinnati Shows the Way
By MICHAEL COOPER - Tuesday Oct 17, 2017
- Marine Corps Plane Crash: The Victims
By THE NEW YORK TIMES - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
Family members and friends have begun identifying many of the 16 American service members who died on Monday when their plane crashed in rural Mississippi.
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
The gay bar’s 1969 patron-police battle, hailed as a starting point, actually followed many events in the city, now mapped in a sites project.
- After Big Ben Rings Out, the Sound of Silence in London
By STEPHEN CASTLE and PALKO KARASZ - Monday Aug 21, 2017
Britain’s most famous bell will be largely quiet for the next four years while the tower in which it is housed is renovated.
- Could the Rockaways Survive Another Sandy?
By LUIS FERRÉ-SADURNÍ - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
Residents are bracing for the worst, wondering whether measures taken so far are enough to keep devastation of the Queens community at bay.
- Led by Shane Smith, Vice Media becomes the city's 25th-largest private company
By Aaron Elstein - Sunday Nov 12, 2017
Ten years ago revenue at Vice Media was only $28 million, according to Forbes. Today the 23-year-old firm, which chronicles culture for people around that age, is a powerhouse. Last year it teamed up...
To view the full story, click the title link.