Prince Alwaleed’s arrest is likely to reverberate across dozens of publicly listed companies that count him as a major investor.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 24, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
48-56 46TH STREET
GLENDALE QUEENS, NEW YORK, 11377
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - E-COMMERCE CENTURY 21 LLC
Around the Web
- Citigroup, 21st Century Fox, Twitter: Prince’s Arrest Touches Many
By ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Sunday Nov 5, 2017
- The Place Beyond the Fire Island Pines
By PHILIP GEFTER - Monday Oct 23, 2017
Columbia County, a quiet part of upstate New York, has emerged as a 21st-century haven — and a reminder of the ongoing relevance of the queer community.
- Hungry City: In Queens, Star Treatment for Seafood
By LIGAYA MISHAN - Thursday Nov 16, 2017
AbuQir in the Little Egypt section of Astoria lets you pick your fish and how it is prepared.
- How Walmart uses AI to serve 140 million customers a week
By Kevin Kelleher - Tuesday Jul 11, 2017
Old dogs can always learn new tricks, provided they are smart enough and have the right tools. Founded in 1962 — a generation or so before ecommerce giants like Amazon — Walmart has 11,700 stores and 140 million weekly shoppers in 28 countries around the world. Here in the 21st century, Walmart has also become […]
- Disney Is Reportedly In Talks To Buy 21st Century Fox
By Josh Kurp - Monday Nov 6, 2017
Disney is in discussion to buy 21st Century Fox.
- Restaurant Review: At Don Peppe, Expect a Lot of Everything
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
The hallowed Italian-American restaurant is near the airport and the racetrack in Queens, but it’s in a world of its own.