Mastery-based learning allows students to learn at their own pace.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
DECEMBER 27, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - E & W BUILDERS CORPORATION
Around the Web
- A New Kind of Classroom: No Grades, No Failing, No Hurry
By KYLE SPENCER - Friday Aug 11, 2017
- How to RGB: A system builder’s guide to RGB PC lighting
By Mark Walton - Tuesday Sep 19, 2017
With the right set of components and Asus Aura, a fully-synced RGB system is within reach.
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
- Can Gowanus Survive Its Renaissance?
By ANDY NEWMAN - Friday Oct 13, 2017
Brooklyn’s famously filthy canal is getting cleaned up. New construction is coming to the area. And not everyone is happy.
- Why Supercell Brought The Builder From “Clash Of Clans” Into The Real World
By Jeff Beer - Monday Aug 14, 2017
His farewell has more than 51 million views, now after after a statue appeared in Brooklyn, fans are on the look out IRL.
It takes a certain kind of person to dedicate themselves to ephemeral work. To know that not long after it’s finished, it’ll be gone. Just ask any graffiti or Subway sandwich artist. And after five years of building structures just so they could be destroyed, even the Clash of Clans‘ video game character The Builder reached his breaking point.
- Company builder Entrepreneur First raises $12.4M led by Greylock, Reid Hoffman joins board
By Steve O'Hear - Monday Sep 11, 2017
Well, this is quite a coup. Entrepreneur First (EF), the London headquartered company builder that invests in individuals “pre-team, pre-idea” to help create new technology startups, has raised $12.4 million in new funding led by Silicon Valley’s Greylock Partners. Read More