"The campaign underscores how truck owners are essentially dumping cash all over America's highways from all the hidden costs required in maintaining a private fleet," Ryder's Karen Jones tells"Marketing Daily."
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 17, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION
2013 - E & E GLOBAL ENVIRONMENTAL FOUNDATION, INC.
Around the Web
- Ryder Trucks Launches Campaign With 'Inc.'
Tuesday Sep 19, 2017
- Trump Takes a First Step Toward Scrapping Obama’s Global Warming Policy
By LISA FRIEDMAN - Wednesday Oct 4, 2017
The White House will repeal the Clean Power Plan, the centerpiece of President Obama’s effort to fight global warming, but will keep the door open to a replacement, according to an E.P.A. memo.
- E.P.A. Cancels Talk on Climate Change by Agency Scientists
By LISA FRIEDMAN - Sunday Oct 22, 2017
Organizers of a Monday conference on the Narragansett Bay were told three E.P.A. scientists would not be allowed to present their work.
- E.P.A. Official Pressured Scientist on Congressional Testimony, Emails Show
By CORAL DAVENPORT - Monday Jun 26, 2017
According to emails, the Environmental Protection Agency’s top staff member pressed a leading scientific adviser to alter her testimony and play down the dismissal of outside experts.
- Court Blocks E.P.A. Effort to Suspend Obama-Era Methane Rule
By LISA FRIEDMAN - Monday Jul 3, 2017
The ruling, on a regulation to restrict emissions from new oil and gas wells, signaled that President Trump’s plans to erase his predecessor’s environmental record are likely to face an uphill battle.
- Op-Ed Contributors: The E.P.A.’s Smoke and Mirrors on Climate
By RICHARD L. REVESZ and JACK LIENKE - Monday Oct 9, 2017
The Trump administration is using sleights of hand to justify rescinding one of the most significant climate rules of the Obama years.