Charter carrier Dynamic International Airways LLC, which offers charter flights to regional cities in China, filed for bankruptcy protection Wednesday to stabilize its business.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 20, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
THOMAS M. RITZ
7104 CHESTNUT RIDGE RD.
LOCKPORT, NEW YORK, 14094
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - DYNAMIC TRAINING SYSTEMS LLC
Around the Web
- Charter Airline Dynamic International Airways Files for Bankruptcy
Wednesday Jul 19, 2017
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
- Trump’s Tough Talk on North Korea Puts Japan’s Leader in Delicate Spot
By JONATHAN SOBLE - Friday Aug 11, 2017
North Korea’s accelerating military advances — and President Trump’s volatile response — could complicate Japan’s close alliance with the United States.
- Cyprexx, Prempoint Launch Innovative Entry Management System
By Business Wire - Thursday Sep 14, 2017
PRESS RELEASE: Cyprexx Services, LLC in partnership with Prempoint Inc. will be launching a new entry management system in Fall 2017. Lockwise™ is a new keyless entry management system that allows property access to be granted digitally. This device...
- Subway Delays, Again, Disrupt Commutes; L.I.R.R. Will Offer Some Discounts
By EMMA G. FITZSIMMONS - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
In what has become a seemingly weekly ritual, a series of problems cropped up across the city during the morning rush, including signal issues and a train with mechanical problems.
- Smooth Sailing on the First Morning of Penn Station Track Repairs
By SARAH MASLIN NIR and PATRICK McGEEHAN - Monday Jul 10, 2017
The commute was relatively calm on the first day of what is scheduled to be eight weeks of repairs at New York’s Penn Station, the nation’s busiest train station.