In downtown Flushing, Queens, Guan Fu Sichuan shows off the rich variety of flavors beyond the familiar blast of chiles.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 17, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC PROFESSIONAL CORPORATION
2013 - DYNAMIC SPINE PHYSICAL THERAPY P.C.
Around the Web
- Restaurant Review: A New Kind of Sichuan Restaurant for New York
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Aug 1, 2017
- Letter of Recommendation: Letter of Recommendation: Karaoke at Home
By JENNY ZHANG - Friday Jul 7, 2017
Solo singing as an antidote to bullying, racism and rage.
- The Look: New York City Parks in the Summer: Romance, Games and a Performance for a Dying Tree
By DANIEL ARNOLD, JOANNA NIKAS and EVE LYONS - Saturday Sep 2, 2017
Daniel Arnold spent the last two months photographing parks in all five boroughs. The experience showed him “a very different pulse of the city.”
- A New Kind of Classroom: No Grades, No Failing, No Hurry
By KYLE SPENCER - Friday Aug 11, 2017
Mastery-based learning allows students to learn at their own pace.
- Bots are becoming highly skilled assistants in physical therapy
By Michal Prywata, Bionik Laboratories - Sunday Oct 15, 2017
GUEST: Within the last decade, we’ve seen incredible progress in the fields of robotics and artificial intelligence. Innovators have been seeking out ways to meld man and machine and, in some areas, remove man altogether. In robotics, we’re seeing delivery drones, security robots, and more. In AI, chatbots, self-driving cars, and voice recognition have all made […]
- Oculus Rift’s November update brings dynamic bundle pricing
By Jamie Feltham, Upload VR - Sunday Nov 12, 2017
We’re still waiting on the big Rift 2.0 update promised back at Oculus Connect in October, but Oculus does have some small tweaks for us in the meantime. The Oculus November Update for Rift and Gear isn’t exactly headline-grabbing, but there are some nice inclusions. Namely on Rift the company has finally introduced dynamic bundle pricing. […]