A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
OCTOBER 10, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - DYKER HEIGHTS DELI & GROCERY CORP.
AROUND THE WEB
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
- Today's Grocery Retail And George Jetson Utopia
Thursday Sep 21, 2017
Digital and e-commerce are surging in the grocery retail industry. We are in the fortunate position to learn from the disruption that digital has already created in other retail verticals. But we arenow moving with urgency to keep pace as the forces of digital disruption within grocery retail are accelerating.
- Federal Jail in Brooklyn Faces a String of Sexual Assault Cases
By JOSEPH GOLDSTEIN - Tuesday Aug 1, 2017
The Metropolitan Detention Center has relatively few female inmates. Yet it accounts for a disproportionate number of sexual assault cases involving them.
- New York Today: New York Today: New Subway Clocks
By JONATHAN WOLFE - Monday Aug 7, 2017
Monday: Rolling out new subway clocks, the Corkscrew Theater Festival, and National Lighthouse Day.
- Tipping Point For CPGs: 51% Of Grocery Purchases Now Influenced By Digital
Tuesday Sep 12, 2017
Mobile use among grocery shoppers is up nearly 10% versus last year, with 34% reporting that they use a smartphone to help choose brands during a shopping trip.
- The Look: New York City Parks in the Summer: Romance, Games and a Performance for a Dying Tree
By DANIEL ARNOLD, JOANNA NIKAS and EVE LYONS - Saturday Sep 2, 2017
Daniel Arnold spent the last two months photographing parks in all five boroughs. The experience showed him “a very different pulse of the city.”