Barry Diller was about to win the battle for his $250 million arts pier, but then came the “petty questions” from his opponents and he decided to pull the plug.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 28, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - DUTCH RIVER CLUB LLC
Around the Web
- Billionaires, Bruised Egos, and the Death of a Grand Project
By CHARLES V. BAGLI and ROBIN POGREBIN - Sunday Sep 24, 2017
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
- Critic's Notebook: Contemporary Art Steams Up the Hudson
By NANCY PRINCENTHAL - Thursday Aug 24, 2017
Not your mother’s house tour: This summer has brought a bounty of artwork to Catskill, Hudson, Cold Spring and beyond.
- How José Mourinho Took a Risk by Rebuilding Manchester United
Monday Aug 28, 2017
In his first year at England’s most storied club, José Mourinho did what no other elite manager would dare: he openly put Manchester United through a rebuilding season. This season, his bet seems to be paying off.
- Critic’s Notebook: A Dutch Treasure Trove Returns to New Amsterdam
By JASON FARAGO - Friday Oct 27, 2017
TEFAF, the grand daddy of art fairs, comes to the Park Avenue Armory. Here, a few highlights you shouldn’t miss.
- View From the River Café: 40 Years of Feasts and Firsts
By BRYAN MILLER - Monday Jul 31, 2017
This special-occasion restaurant on the East River in Brooklyn was in many ways a pioneer, yet its understated charm and elegant owner still thrive.