A command post was moved out of the skyscraper after a lease agreement between the government and the Trump Organization fell apart.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 14, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - DUSK2DAWN MOVING SERVICES, INC.
Around the Web
- Secret Service Post Moves From Trump Tower to a Trailer
By NICHOLAS FANDOS - Friday Aug 4, 2017
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- Affirm Wants To Move Beyond Simple Lending to Provide Financial Advice
Wednesday Oct 18, 2017
Online financial services company Affirm Inc. wants to move beyond simple lending to provide financial advice to customers, its founder and chief executive said Wednesday.
- With Disney’s Move to Streaming, a New Era Begins
By BROOKS BARNES - Wednesday Aug 9, 2017
Plans announced by the world’s largest media company to start two Netflix-style services instantly reverberated through the entertainment industry.
- In Power Move at Uber, Travis Kalanick Appoints 2 to Board
By KATIE BENNER and MIKE ISAAC - Friday Sep 29, 2017
Mr. Kalanick, the former Uber chief, who has been embroiled in a fight with other directors at the ride-hailing company, moved to assert his control over its board.
- Tech Firms Ban White Supremacists, Shifting From Hands-Off Policy
Wednesday Aug 16, 2017
Recent moves by tech companies including Alphabet Inc.’s Google, GoDaddy, Uber and GoFundMe to crack down on white supremacists thrust them into unusual territory for corporations that often take a more hands-off approach to who uses their services and how.