State Street Corporation, which denies the Labor Department’s claims, has agreed to pay $5 million to settle allegations of compensation discrimination.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
DECEMBER 10, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - DUSARA CORPORATION
Around the Web
- Firm Behind ‘Fearless Girl’ Statue Underpaid Women, U.S. Says
By MATT STEVENS - Friday Oct 6, 2017
- Enjoy Those U.S. Open Highlights. A Computer Picked Them for You.
By SARAH LYALL - Tuesday Sep 5, 2017
Highlights posted on the U.S. Open’s website and app are selected by Watson, the IBM computer, using visual and audio information from matches.
- Citigroup, 21st Century Fox, Twitter: Prince’s Arrest Touches Many
By ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Sunday Nov 5, 2017
Prince Alwaleed’s arrest is likely to reverberate across dozens of publicly listed companies that count him as a major investor.
- Real Corporate Tax Reform: Treat Corporate Earnings as Personal Income
Thursday Jun 15, 2017
Cutting the corporate tax rate is not reform. This is.
- Kyrie Irving ‘very badly’ wants to join the Knicks: report
By Thomas Lipe - Thursday Jul 27, 2017
Kyrie Irving wants to join the New York Knicks “very badly.” ESPN’s Pablo Torre
- Kryie Irving’s heartfelt Cleveland goodbye has glaring omission
By Associated Press - Friday Sep 1, 2017
CLEVELAND — Kyrie Irving did not mention LeBron James, now his former teammate, while thanking Cleveland fans after his trade to Boston was finalized. Irving, who is now officially a member of the Celtics after the teams completed a blockbuster deal that had stalled, posted a lengthy thank-you note and video on his Instagram account...