Warning: Disturbing footage Five teens filmed and mocked a disabled man as he drowned in Florida, but as disturbing as the footage is, it doesn’t appear that any laws were broken, according to officials. Jamel Dunn, 32, drowned in a retention pond July 9 as the group of teens reportedly watched laughing in Cocoa, Florida....
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 27, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC PROFESSIONAL CORPORATION
2014 - DUNN LAW GROUP, P.C.
Around the Web
- ‘Oh, he just died’: Disturbing video shows teens mocking drowning man
By Jackie Salo - Thursday Jul 20, 2017
- Evangelicals sue Southern Poverty Law Center over 'hate group' label
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Thursday Aug 24, 2017
- Teens who laughed as man drowned will face charges
By Jackie Salo - Friday Jul 21, 2017
Warning: Disturbing footage The group of Florida teens who filmed and laughed at a drowning man will face charges for not reporting his death, according to officials. Authorities initially said there didn’t appear to be grounds to prosecute the teens caught on camera mocking 32-year-old Jamel Dunn as he drowned in Cocoa, Florida. None of...
- TODD STARNES: ABC: Christians defending liberty are 'hate group' - Southern Poverty Law Center brands some peaceful groups as 'hate groups'
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Friday Jul 14, 2017
- LawBreakers rewards Twitch Prime members with in-game goodies
By Mike Minotti - Tuesday Aug 1, 2017
LawBreakers is just a weak away from its August 8 launch for PlayStation 4 and PC. And now director Cliff Bleszinski revealed today that his studio, Boss Key Productions, is teaming up with Twitch to offer in-game cosmetic items to subscribers of the streaming site’s premium service. Twitch Prime members will unlock a character skin, […]
- Columbia law school objects to military recruiters on campus; gives credit for joining anti-Trump group
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Friday Sep 15, 2017