"The campaign underscores how truck owners are essentially dumping cash all over America's highways from all the hidden costs required in maintaining a private fleet," Ryder's Karen Jones tells"Marketing Daily."
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 16, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
HECTOR O TURCIOS
24 A MADISON AVE.
BRENTWOOD, NEW YORK, 11717
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - DUMP TRUCK OF LONG ISLAND TRUCK INC.
Around the Web
- Ryder Trucks Launches Campaign With 'Inc.'
Tuesday Sep 19, 2017
- Dump truck wrecks bridge
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Monday Aug 28, 2017
- Suspect hides from cops in trash bin, gets dumped into recycling truck
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Wednesday Sep 6, 2017
- This cement quarry dump truck will be the world’s biggest electric vehicle
By Jonathan M. Gitlin - Thursday Sep 21, 2017
Each round trip will generate 10kWh of spare electricity for the grid.
- Self-Driving Trucks May Be Closer Than They Appear
By CONOR DOUGHERTY - Monday Nov 13, 2017
With fewer cultural hurdles and more financial incentives than car owners, big-rig operators are charting the route to an autonomous future.
- Tesla Unveils an Electric Rival to Semi Trucks
By NEAL E. BOUDETTE - Friday Nov 17, 2017
Aiming to remake a multibillion-dollar industry, the automaker said it would have a semi for sale in two years that would be nearly self-driving.