For her newest performance project, the dance artist Emily Johnson will gather 300 people for an all-night event.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 09, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - DUCKY JOHNSON HOME ELEVATION LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
Around the Web
- Under the Stars and Quilts, With Randalls Island as Her Stage
By GIA KOURLAS - Friday Aug 11, 2017
- The Pour: From an Undervalued Region in France, New Energy, New Inspiration and Great Wines
By ERIC ASIMOV - Thursday Sep 7, 2017
A younger generation of winemakers has created reasons to care about Cahors.
- Fair Game: Wells Fargo Borrower Got Unneeded Insurance, and Ruined Credit
By GRETCHEN MORGENSON - Friday Aug 18, 2017
Allan Dunlap was among 800,000 Wells Fargo borrowers wrongly charged for auto coverage. The bank admits errors, but he’s had to fight to be made whole.
- Wells Fargo Forced Unwanted Auto Insurance on Borrowers
By GRETCHEN MORGENSON - Thursday Jul 27, 2017
An internal report shows customers with car loans had costly, unnecessary insurance tacked onto their bills, and 274,000 were pushed into delinquency.
- Wells Fargo, Awash in Scandal, Faces Violations Over Car Insurance Refunds
By GRETCHEN MORGENSON - Monday Aug 7, 2017
The Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco is investigating the lender for not refunding car buyers who bought special insurance and repaid their loans early.
- Oriental DreamWorks Promotes Peilin Chou to Chief Creative Officer
By Matt Pressberg, provided by
- Tuesday Sep 26, 2017
Oriental DreamWorks has elevated Peilin Chou to Chief Creative Officer, where she will be in charge of the animation studio’s overall creative direction and overseeing all of its animated feature films, the company announced Tuesday.In addition, Oriental DreamWorks unveiled several films on its slate in addition to the previously announced “Everest,” directed by Tim Johnson and Todd Wilderman and produced by Suzanne Buirgy.