Federal investigators, while declining to prosecute, still questioned City Hall’s conduct. Was the administration doing favors for contributors?
NYS Entity Status
- Dissolution by Proclamation / Annulment of Authority (Jan 25, 2012)
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 08, 1988
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
1988 - DUAL FUEL PLUMBING & HEATING CORP.
Around the Web
- The Mayor and the Restaurateur: How de Blasio Sought Help for an Early Donor
By WILLIAM NEUMAN and WILLIAM K. RASHBAUM - Monday Jul 24, 2017
- Just Tuning In to New York’s Elections? Here’s a Rundown of the Races
By BENJAMIN MUELLER - Monday Nov 6, 2017
A primer on the most important races in the region, who’s running, and where they stand on the issues.
- Urban Heat Islands Can Be Deadly, and They're Only Getting Hotter
By Molly Peterson - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
How built-up cities and higher temperatures threaten human health.
- Cue the Carrots! Strike up the Squash!
By ANNIE CORREAL - Tuesday Aug 15, 2017
The musicians of the Long Island Vegetable Orchestra make their instruments from things that grow in the garden.
- Five Years After Sandy, Are We Better Prepared?
By PATRICK McGEEHAN and WINNIE HU - Sunday Oct 29, 2017
While much of New York City’s battered infrastructure has been repaired and even improved, most long-term resiliency measures are still years away