NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 31, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - DRUNKEN FISH CT INC.
Around the Web
- Florida woman drunkenly bites man's fishing line, swims away with lure, police say
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Thursday Aug 17, 2017
- It’s a Superfund Site, but It’s Also Their Livelihood
By VIVIAN WANG - Friday Aug 4, 2017
Federal efforts to clean up a Queens site contaminated with radioactive waste could displace some automotive shops. Their owners don’t know where they’d go.
- Hold the Egg Sandwich: Egyptian TV Is Calling
By SARAH MASLIN NIR - Saturday Sep 16, 2017
Hatem El-Gamasy often appears as a pundit for Egyptian television news programs. His viewers don’t know his day job: He owns a bodega in Queens.
- Exotic dancer sentenced in drunken-driving crash that killed Texas police officer
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Friday Aug 4, 2017
- Shelf raises $2.2 million to help companies find relevant content
By Bérénice Magistretti - Wednesday Jul 26, 2017
EXCLUSIVE: Shelf, which provides software to centralize a company’s content onto one platform, launched out of of closed beta today and announced a $2.2 million seed round. SeedInvest, CT Innovations, and NY Angels all participated. The startup helps companies sort their content and organize digital resources by integrating with browsers like Firefox and Chrome or syncing […]
- Ryder Trucks Launches Campaign With 'Inc.'
Tuesday Sep 19, 2017
"The campaign underscores how truck owners are essentially dumping cash all over America's highways from all the hidden costs required in maintaining a private fleet," Ryder's Karen Jones tells"Marketing Daily."