Drug companies and doctors have been accused of fueling the opioid crisis, but some question whether insurers have played a role, too.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
DECEMBER 31, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION
2013 - DRUG CRISIS IN OUR BACKYARD, INC.
Around the Web
- Amid Opioid Crisis, Insurers Restrict Pricey, Less Addictive Painkillers
By KATIE THOMAS and CHARLES ORNSTEIN - Monday Sep 18, 2017
- Mom arrested for allegedly selling drugs to teens
By Fox News - Saturday Oct 21, 2017
The mother of a high school student in California was arrested last month for allegedly selling various types of drugs to underage teenagers. Kimberly Quach, 48, is believed to have had a teenager sell drugs on her behalf to students in the Carmel Valley and La Jolla areas, The San Diego Union-Tribune reported. The San...
- Don’t Bother Using These ‘Alternative’ Insect Repellants
By Mary Beth Quirk - Friday Jul 14, 2017
You’re cruising down the drug store aisle when a pack of citronella candles catches your eye. “Hmm, these could be great to help ward off mosquitoes at my backyard cookout tomorrow,” you may think. But do these kinds of alternative insect repellants actually work?Not so much, our colleagues at Consumer Reports found out after testing a few options folks …
- Son of Nashville mayor dies of apparent drug overdose - VIDEO: CDC releases new statistics on nation's opioid crisis
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Sunday Jul 30, 2017
- Police raid Merck pharmaceutical plant amid mysterious drug crisis
By Beth Mole - Wednesday Oct 4, 2017
Is something wrong with hormone therapy or are patients over-reacting?
- President’s Commission On Opioid Crisis Says Death Toll Is Like 9/11 Happening Every Three Weeks
By Laura Northrup - Tuesday Aug 1, 2017
We hear a lot about the “opioid crisis” or “opioid epidemic,” to the point that people may be tuning out those words and ignoring the seriousness of the situation. That’s why the President’s Commission on Combating Drug Addiction and the Opioid Crisis has an urgent recommendation. It wants the President to declare a national emergency.Giving the crisis an official …