Reopening after a $143 million renovation, which removed a thousand seats, Cincinnati’s stately Music Hall offers a model for Lincoln Center.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 11, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - DRS HOME RENOVATIONS CORP.
Around the Web
- As Geffen Hall’s Renovation Stumbles, Cincinnati Shows the Way
By MICHAEL COOPER - Tuesday Oct 17, 2017
- Marine Corps Plane Crash: The Victims
By THE NEW YORK TIMES - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
Family members and friends have begun identifying many of the 16 American service members who died on Monday when their plane crashed in rural Mississippi.
- After Big Ben Rings Out, the Sound of Silence in London
By STEPHEN CASTLE and PALKO KARASZ - Monday Aug 21, 2017
Britain’s most famous bell will be largely quiet for the next four years while the tower in which it is housed is renovated.
- Could the Rockaways Survive Another Sandy?
By LUIS FERRÉ-SADURNÍ - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
Residents are bracing for the worst, wondering whether measures taken so far are enough to keep devastation of the Queens community at bay.
- How to renovate a home on a budget
By Jess Chamberlain, Sunset Magazine - Saturday Nov 11, 2017
To renovate a fixer-upper on a budget, a couple rolled up their sleeves and hit the Internet. Here's what they learned.
- HISTORIC MAKEOVER Home renovation reveals 19th-century log cabin
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Thursday Aug 24, 2017