United Continental Holdings Inc.’s shares fell 12% Thursday, sliding during sharp questioning by analysts to executives who offered little clarity on progress in efforts to cut costs and raise revenue.
NYS Entity Status
- Dissolution by Proclamation / Annulment of Authority (Dec 27, 2000)
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 05, 1996
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
1996 - DROP BY DROP, INC.
Around the Web
- United's Shares Drop Amid Doubts Over Strategy
Thursday Oct 19, 2017
- Apple Is Designing iPhones, iPads That Would Drop Qualcomm Components
Tuesday Oct 31, 2017
Apple Inc., locked in an intensifying legal fight with Qualcomm Inc., is designing iPhones and iPads for next year that would jettison the chipmaker’s components.
- Subway drops NASCAR star
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Wednesday Sep 6, 2017
- SeaWorld Sees Promise in New Ad Campaign As Attendance Slides
Tuesday Nov 7, 2017
Attendance at Seaworld Entertainment Inc.’s parks dropped by more than 730,000 people during its latest quarter, but the company said early results from an advertising blitz to repair its image are promising.
- Your Money: Equifax, Bowing to Public Pressure, Drops Credit-Freeze Fees for 30 Days
By RON LIEBER - Tuesday Sep 12, 2017
The consumer-credit reporting agency, which recently disclosed a data breach affecting up to 143 million people, said it would waive the fees after receiving numerous complaints.